At SIFPA, we must act in the Precious Islamic code of values and ethics from the bottom of our heart as our organizational culture and values. It reflects how we treat ourselves, employees, partners, stakeholders and the communities we work in.
- Integrity: we act immediately to serve individuals and groups with SIFPA mission being equal and honest for all and accept responsibilities for our collective and individual actions.
- Commitment: Together we stood to effectively promote the sectors of Islamic economy and Finance, and create long-term viabilities along the Islamic Financial Institutions.
- Excellence: Consistently challenge ourselves to the highest levels of performance and achieving organizational skills.
- Accountability: SIFPA has a well-organized transparent accounting system guided by shariah compliant Generally Accepted Accounting Principles “GAAP”.
- Credibility: SIFPA is well-reliable among the community and being morally supported by the stakeholders.